2021 Sporting Clay Shoot
The Barton Foundation is excited to host the 11th Annual Sporting Clay Shoot. This Modified Lewis Class event has become one of our signature events where we can meet and greet friends while raising funds for faculty mini-grants. The proceeds are used to enhance the Barton student’s learning experience in the classroom. It’s hard to believe it’s been 11 years and we thank you for our continued success!
The year’s event will be Sunday, April 18, 2021 at Camp Aldrich, located near Claflin, Kansas. It features a 12-station course that complements Camp Aldrich’s landscape. A side game of flurries is also available, which offer participants the opportunity to compete among themselves. The shoot begins at 9 a.m. with a shot-gun start throughout the day; the last shooters must start the course by 3 p.m. Pre-registration is preferred, but not required. For questions regarding the clay shoot, call (620) 792-9306.
Check out the Clay Shoot on Cougar Pause:
- $75 registration fee – eye and ear protection must be worn while on the course
- Registration includes 100 rounds of sporting clays – ammunition is not included
- Lunch will be provided for those who pre-register by April 8
- COVID-19 protocols of masks and social distancing followed
- A limited number of lunches will be available to purchase the day of the shoot
Our vendor will once again be Linden Target Sports, who supplies the equipment and runs the operations for this event.
Register online today! The pre-registration deadline is April 8.
Major Event Sponsors
Barton Community College
Rob and Trisha Dove
Pryor Automatic Fire Sprinkler, Inc
12 Gauge Shot Gun Sponsors
P & S Security
20 Gauge Shot Gun Sponsor
First Kansas Bank
Great Bend Tribune
Kansas Trophy Experience
M & M Equipment