The Barton Community College Foundation has updated the scholarship application process. The Foundation selects scholarship recipients in June. Applications received by June 1 will have first preference.
Follow these steps to apply for a Foundation scholarship:
- Visit bartonccc.edu
- Log into your portal account
- Click on the Financial Aid Card
- Scroll down and click on Scholarship Universe
- Click on “Applications” on the left hand side
- Find the “Foundation Scholarship Application” then click on “Continue”
- Scroll through the list of Foundation Scholarships then answer all of the questions and submit!
Please note: per Kansas Jayhawk Athletic Conference regulations, receiving an athletic scholarship may affect your eligibility to receive a Foundation scholarship. You may contact the Foundation Office at (620) 792-9306 if you have any questions regarding your scholarship eligibility.
The priority deadline to apply is June 1 and scholarships are awarded mid-June. Students may also visit the Financial Aid webpage for other financial aid opportunities at Barton.
Have you applied for Federal Financial Aid? Visit the Financial Aid webpage for more details.